Since the reconstruction work is in progress, you may see
considerably more than shown on the enclosed pictures. During
the tour you may be shown halls and rooms presented in the
- Baroque facade with 24 karat gold-trimmed decorations
- Main Ballroom - trees and tons of boards have been used
still visible reconstruction scaffolds.
- Baroque Entrance Hall
- Renaissance Hall
- Baroque Staircase with extensive decorative plaster
- Main Library (in the process of reconstruction)
- Presidential Suite (5 rooms, plus the secretary room)
- Musical Room
- East-West Corridor
- Glorietta; located on the pond in the park.
Photo Gallery »